Pagina's

zondag 21 oktober 2018

Het blok van de maand november is klaar om gequilt te worden.

The block of the month November is ready to be quilted.


Toen ik vrijdag thuiskwam stond er een grote doos op de bank. Voor mij.

When I came home friday there was a large box on my couch. For me.

Ik opende de doos en daarin zat weer een draagkoffer.

I openend the box and I found a case.


En daarin zat mijn grootste wens: een Singer Featherweight 221K.

And in that case I found my biggest wish: a Singer Featherweight 221K.








 

 

1 opmerking:

  1. I have a Singer Featherweight, they are amazing sewing machines. You even get a guide which you can buy to service your sewing machine. It is called: The Featherweight and I by David McCallum. He also has a DVD to show you exactly how to do it. My husband has a featherweight as well, for his own sewing. These are fantastic machines!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen